Where to Watch the Game
Computer Live Stream: Fox Sports Go (Beware you need to sign in through your cable provider to take advantage of this.)
iPhone/iPad: Fox Sports Go iOS
Verizon Device: NFL Mobile (There is a $5.00/mo subscription for this service)
Radio: ESPN Radio and ESPN Deportes Radio
Where to Watch the Commercials
Besides watching the commercials as thet appear live on Fox, there are a few places you can watch before and after and interact by voting on and sharing your faves.
Hulu AdZone IV has all the commercials from last year and some teasers for this year. They will also have the ads as they air on gameday.
YouTube Ad Blitz in addition to watching your favorite commercials, you can vote on and share commercials from Super Bowl 2014.
How to Interact
NFL On Location Super Bowl (Android, iOS) - This app is handy for fans that make it to the big game. This mobile app allows you to:
• View event details for NFL On Location hospitality venues on Super Bowl Sunday.
• Receive push notifications for any changes specific to NFL On Location Super Bowl guests.
• Access interactive maps and event programming information.
Denver Broncos (Android, iOS, Blackberry)
Seattle Seahawks (Android, iOS, Blackberry)
NFL Mobile (Android iOS WindowsPhone Blackberry) If you can't sit in front of a big screen and you are a Verizon Wireless customer, you can at least get the game on your smartphone or tablet. The subscription is only $5 a month. Be advised, if you watch the game on your smartphone or tablet without using Wi-Fi, you will use a very large amount of data.
Homegating (Android, iOS) Throw the perfect Super Bowl party with this app. Schedule and countdown to your team’s upcoming game
• Essentials needed for throwing a great party
• View Recipes: Recipes updated regularly and tied to Season & Calendar Initiatives (Thanksgiving, Super Bowl, Draft, Kickoff)
• View Cooking & Party Tips: Tips on how to get your home ready plus cooking ideas
• Share Recipes and Products: Send your favorite recipes and products to friends and family using social media
How to Show Your Team Pride
Verizon is sponsoring one of the coolest social media interactive light shows using the Empire State Building as a canvas. The best way to understand the concept is to visit the website, answer the fan question of the day by tweeting for Broncos or Seahawks and the winning team of the day will have it's colors light up the Empire State Building. The website even has a live camera on the skyscraper so you can see the team colors in all their glory! The light show starts nightly at 6pm EST.
Hashtags to Follow
#WhosGonnaWin (See info above)
Denver Broncos: #Broncos
Seattle Seahawks: #Seahawks
Official NFL: #SB48 #SBQuestions
Watch for Hashtags during the commercials so you can tweet out your faves.
Happy Big Game day!